Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Go to Taaz.com -- It's so fun!

Taaz.com is a makeover site that I learned about while bopping in and out of threads on Specktra.

I finally got super bored today and decided to upload a couple of photos to see how it works. This is my best one (2nd one). I had played around with the idea of getting colored contacts in the past, but I am soooo getting a pair after going to this site. I look so f-ing hawt, tee hee.

Here's my before:


And here's my after:

Look out Beyonce, LMAO!

So anyhoo, if you get a chance to check out the site, it'll be quite an adventure. An added bonus is that there are swatches/recommendations of various makeup items (Chanel lipstick, anyone?) to choose from when editing your photo, so if you see something you like you can make a note to check it out IRL at a local counter. Lots of ideas for trying out new looks.

One more...An evening look, just for fun:
I'd totally rock this one IRL (different original pic)

Makeovers ROCK!!

Holla <3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love it!!! you did a great job on your makeovers! so realistic!