Took forever, but I got it!! *does happy dance*
AM
Clinique Liquid Soap Mild
Alba Botanica Sea Kelp Toner
Murad T-zone Pore Refining Gel
4% HQ (on dark spots only)
Pond's Age DefEye (what am I gonna do when I run out?!)
Olay Complete SPF 15 (sensitive skin)
PM
Clinique Rinse-off Foaming Cleanser (removes makeup/ss)
Clinique Liquid Soap Mild
Alba Botanica Sea Kelp Toner
Murad T-zone Pore Refining Gel
4% HQ (on dark spots only)
Pond's Age DefEye
Clinique Continuous Rescue Antioxidant Moisturizer
Plus:
*Also if needed, I apply Neutrogena On the Spot (2.5% BP) to my cheeks to prevent period breakouts
*MAC Microfine Refinisher: 1x/wk
*Freeman Avocado Oatmeal mask: 1x/wk
It may seem like a lot to some people but this has been a miracle for my face. I am now only wearing a mineral foundation by Prescriptives--no concealer--everyday. That's also helping my skin.
The Murad gel took a while to work, but it is basically a multi-tasker due to its ingredients, so all the other products are just for preserving the natural moisture barriers in my skin. Doing this decreased the oiliness in my t-zone dramatically.
Two things I learned from doing more research that saved my skin and made the biggest difference:
1) Use less product
2) Apply moisturizer to damp skin.
Even though skin care is very personal and varies often for everyone, those two tips are universal :-)
Sunday, April 12, 2009
Finally found my HG skin regimen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What brand HQ do you use??
It's a prescription, so I'm not terribly sure, but I think it's Lustra AF.
Post a Comment