I've decided to transition back to natural. Yeah!! I was natural all through college (maybe like for 4-5 yrs...) and relaxed back in 2005, but I think I want to be natural again. For me, relaxers are played. I get tired of getting touch ups and working so hard to replace what relaxers take away...I also miss the versatility...I do plan on wearing my hair straight most of the time, and am *possibly* considering doing research on the BKT, but for right now, I just want to stop relaxing and focus on other things...
I am currently 8 weeks post relaxer this week, and will be getting a trim this weekend. I hope to transition one full year (so up to Jan 2011) and possibly do the Big Chop at that time.
Wish me luck!! Of course I will update throughout my new journey :-)
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
Back to Basics...I've decided...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment