Thursday, February 10, 2011

NOTD: Essie Smokin' Hot

Here's my current NOTD. Essie Smokin' Hot, from the Winter 2010 collection.






Really feeling this color. It's grey, but has an eggplant plum-ish undertone. I think I remembered seeing RBL coming out with a color in the same family, so can't wait to see that one...Not that I need any new colors at the moment, lol!

Also want to note that this has the best formula. It was a dream to apply, in two coats, and was quick to dry. I didn't use Poshe this time, so it's not quite as shiny or flawless as I would like but that's not this color's fault, hehe. Blame it on the Orly In a Snap, grr!

Anywhoo, check this one out if you haven't yet. :-) I can see it being a timeless classic for a long while.

<3

1 comment:

Precious Williams said...

This looks really cute. I would never have considered this colour before. I think you and I have the same skin tone (Prescriptives Antelope and Becca Syrup are my colours too).