Saturday, May 21, 2011

My Current Product Staples List (as of 5/21/11)

These are the current products I find myself reaching for on any given day to maintain and style my hair.  Because I have so many products in my stash, it's been challenging to try out some of those others because these have worked so well for me that I don't want to chance having a "bad" hair day. But how will I know if I don't experiment, right? Lol. Without further delay, here are my current "go-to" products:

Product Staples List (as of 5/21/11)
Shampoo (I'm only shampooing 1-2x/week)
MOP Hydrating Shampoo
Kenra Moisturizing Shampoo

Rinse-out Conditioner (daily)
Kenra Moisturizing Conditioner
MOP Hydrating Conditioner
Nature's Gate Aloe Vera Conditioner

Leave-in Conditoner
MOP Leave-in
Paul Mitchell The Conditioner
L'anza Daily Leave-in

Deep Treatments (protein weekly, moisture as needed)
Joico K-pak Reconstructor
Joico K-pak Intense Hydrator
Paul Mitchell Super Strong Treatment
Kenra Nourishing Masque
Paul Mitchell Super-Charged Moisturizer

Gels
Joico Joigel Medium
Redken Soft Spin
Fantasia IC

Styling Lotion
Joico Joilotion
Paul Mitchell Round Trip

Moisturizers (as needed)
Qhemet Biologics Burdock Root Butter Cream

Pomades (as needed)
Qhemet Biologics Tea Tree & Grapeseed Therapeutic Pomade
Qhemet Biologics Amla Oil Nourishing Pomade

Also, I have a few curl creams that I've been using, but none have really made my day so there aren't any listed yet. I think I won't really like them until the weather cools down a bit. With living in such a humid climate and having fine non-porous hair, it doesn't really benefit me to have a butter based cream as a styling product...

Will update list as needed.
xoxo,
A.

No comments: