Sunday, December 30, 2007

Joico - A Staple for My Fine Hair

When I first began my hair care journey, I bought a whole gang of products. I was in search for something to give me "industrial-strength" hair. Having been born into a family where fine hair is an annoying but inevitable truth, I knew there was nothing I could do to necessarily "change" my hair (vitamins help, but the size of the strands will always be fine). And starting to using relaxers again in 2005 (after being natural for 4+ years) didn't help matters.

A year and a half later, enters Joico - the love of my life, lol! I think my hair loves Joico so much because it maintains a constant moisture/protein balance in the hair. Every product has human hair keratin in it for strength and resilience, but not so much to leave the hair hard or brittle. And the moisturizing ingredients are top notch - meadowfoam, evening primrose oils, shea butter, aloe vera to name a few.

So I think during the life of this blog, when I start posting reviews on various products for fine, relaxed hair...Yeah, I'm gonna bring them up. They rock, haha.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My hair LOVEEEEEEEs Joico products too. Thats all I use!