I wanted to re-create a look that I did back in the day and posted on Specktra. I have learned a lot since then, lol!
Oh, and check out these sexy brows!! Haha, I did them myself :-)
Here's what I used (MAC unless otherwise noted):
Face:
Px Anywear Powder Foundation -Antelope
Select cover-up - NW40
Cargo Bronzer in Dark
Dollymix blush
Eyes:
UDPP
E/s: Steamy, Stars N Rockets, Texture, Naked Lunch, Deep Truth, Plum Dressing
Blacktrack f/l
Nars e/l in Kaliste'
Clinique High Definition Mascara - Black
Lips:
Rimmel Addiction lipliner
Palatial lustreglass
I did a video tutorial on this, but it did not turn out how I wanted it, so it got deleted, haha. Sorry lovelies.
Holla <3
Saturday, June 21, 2008
A Steamy night with Stars N Rockets: The Remix
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love the lip color...
i've always been scared by palatial since it has some green in it..
Post a Comment