Sunday, July 25, 2010

The new way to go NAKED. Urban Decay Style

Hey y'all!! I got this new Urban Decay Naked Palette last week, but just played with it this weekend, and I really like it so far. I ordered it from Sephora, and it was $44. I think that's a really good deal, considering all that you are getting in the palette--12 full-size quality eyeshadow colors (even a couple of them are matte, and there none with glitter, yay), a travel size UDPP, and a dual sided liner pencil with black and brown on either end. That's a lot!

Anyhoo, here are pics of mine, front and back of the packaging...


Palette opened. I think the mirror is cute!

Here the colors up close...

Virgin, Sin, Naked, Sidecar...
Buck, Half Baked, Smog, Darkhorse...
Toasted, Hustle, Creep, and Gunmetal
So far I've only used Smog, Darkhorse, and a teeny bit of Half Baked, but I did like using the palette. I already have 24/7 pencil in Zero, so I haven't had to reach for the dual pencil just yet.

Overall: This is my first ever UD palette, and so far, so good!

Have you gotten this palette yet? What are you thoughts?

Peace,
A.

2 comments:

Twinkle Twinkle said...

Hi! I don't have the palette yet but I want it. I'm glad it's perm. so there is no rush. I'm a little on the fence though because I don't think I'll be able to use Buck, Naked, or Virgin and possibly Sin and Sidecar. What do you think about those shades?

Artemis said...

Hi Twinkle! Yes it's good it's perm, so take your time deciding. It's always sold out online now too. You know how it is, like when a new movie comes out haha.

Those colors are pretty light, absolutely. I haven't tried them yet, only swatched (C7 for reference), but I plan on using Virgin and Sin in the inner corners and as highlighters. Naked will most likely be used as a blending color. Buck can be lid color for me, though. I feel mixed about light frosty colors allover my lids...so that's my take on it.

Thanks for your reply!