I actually did something I never thought I would do: I cut my nails, haha. I had been growing them out for the past few months and stalking (er, um frequenting) the Nail Board on Makeup Alley. And got the length to one I don't think I'd ever had naturally.
Here's a pic of my last mani with my length. The NP is OPI Elephantastic Pink.
Isn't this color HOT??
Here's the new length. NOTD: OPI Got a Date To-Knight. I was looking through my bins of polish and realized I had no bubble gum pink color. So, yeah. This is new.
I really like this new length. I can grab and open things now. And inserting/removing my contact lenses is no longer an evening chore :) Though, looking at these pics now, it seems like it wasn't a Big Chop, probably because of my long nailbeds, but trust me when I say, I am almost down to nubbins, lol.
I'm glad that I know now that I can grow them to a reasonably long length easily, but I do enjoy this new length. Can wait to try my darker colors out.
TTYL,
A.
No comments:
Post a Comment