Wednesday, August 18, 2010

FOTD: Dare to be Rated R

Happy Wednesday!!
So today, I actually intended to use the UD Naked Palette today, but that blew up on my eye, lol, literally. So I decided to do more color. I thought it was going to be another crash & burn makeup attempt, but I actually like the end result. While I was applying the Nars Rated R, I am reminded of complaints that Nars eyeshadows *can* be difficult to work with, but I never have issues with them. And as you can see, this one's very pigmented.

Let me know what you think!

Face
Becca Luminous Skin Colour - Tobacco
Becca Foundation Stick - Syrup
MAC Select Moisturecover NW40
Nars Loose Powder - Mountain
Bobbi Brown Illuminating Bronzer - Bahama
Nars Amour Blush

Eyes
UDPP
MAC Mosscape Paint Pot
Nars Rated R duo (chartruese - inner v; blue - lower lashline)
MAC Cool Heat
MAC Sassy Grass
MAC Deep Truth
MAC Creme de Miel (highlight)
L'Oreal Lineur Intense Carbon Black (upper lash line)
MAC Smolder eye kohl (waterline)
L'Oreal Volume Collagen mascara

Lips
Nars Stella lipgloss

Thanks for looking :-)

ttyl! <3

No comments: