Tuesday, August 24, 2010

FOTD: An Ode to Leopard Luxe

Happy Tuesday!
MAC's Fabulous Felines Collection hits stores on Thursday, and I still don't know if I'm passing on it or hauling. If I do get anything, it won't be much (I swear!), because I really want to work on building my collection of other brands (Nars and MUFE, namely).

I happen to have found MAC Ochre Style e/s last week on eBay, and decided to give it a go today. By the time I was done with the look, it reminded me of the colors in the Leopard Luxe sub-collection of FF (specifically the Leopard Luxe quad and Drive Me Wild lippie), which makes me even more unsure as to whether I will get any products from it.

Here's the look. Thanks for checking it out :) Let me know if you think I should get them, lol.

Side note: I think the flash is washing out the colors a bit. It is much darker/smokier in person. Hmm, will have to play around with the settings again, I think...


Here's what I used:

Face
Becca Luminous Skin Colour - Tobacco
Becca Foundation Stick - Syrup
MAC Select Cover-up - NW40
Nars Loose Powder - Mountain
Nars Gilda blush
MAC Warmed MSF

Eyes
UDPP
MAC e/s: Ochre Style, Cross Cultural/Brown Down, Soft Brown, Creme de Miel
MAC fluidline - Blacktrack
UD Zero liner
L'Oreal Volume Collagen mascara
Ardell 108 lashes

Lips
Nars Beautiful Liar lipstick
MAC Queen Bee lipglass

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think your make-up looks beautiful!