Hi guys! Last month I bought the Stila Backstage Palette, and so sad, but today is my first time wearing any of the colors!! I know, I know. Such a slacker, haha.
Anyhoo, here is what the palette looks like:
| Top Row: Chiffon, Flamingo, Pacific, Luster...Bottom Row: Luster, Poetic, Coal |
The colors are really creamy! This is my first time owning and trying out Stila eyeshadow, so this was a nice first product to check out. I must say that while I enjoyed using the colors I tried so far, I don't really think I'll buy too much more from them. I know for a fact I am allergic to their Lip glaze, but I do love their eyeliners. So basically, Stila is hit-or-miss for me as a brand.
Here's the look I'm wearing today:
Face
Becca Compact Concealer
Prescriptives Anywear Powder Foundation
Cargo Bronzer in Dark
Nars Sin Blush
Eyes
Base: UDPP, MAC Bamboo e/s
Lid: Stila Poetic
Crease, Stila Luster, MAC Mulch
Highlight: MAC Chamomile
MAC Technakohl eyeliner - Photogravure
Covergirl Lash Blast
Lips
MAC Hodgepodge lip pencil
MAC Creme in Your Coffee lipstick
Thanks for looking!! Have a great Wednesday :-)
<3
Artemis
No comments:
Post a Comment