Hi guys! Long time no post, lol!
School is beginning to wind down, and it's finally hitting me! I'm excited, but nervous too. Also, I started back lifting weights at the gym last week, so I have all this energy to burn outside, lol.
Here's a look I did yesterday with Nars Strawberry Fields lipgloss. It looks really dark in the tube, but as you can see it's gorgeous on. I left the rest of my face pretty nude, since the lipgloss is so striking.
Hope you like it :)
Face
Becca Compact Concealer - Syrup
Prescriptives Anywear Powder Foundation - Antelope
Cargo Bronzer - Dark
Nars Albatross
Nars Sin Blush
Eyes
Brows: MAC Cross Cultural e/s
Base: UDPP, MAC Bamboo e/s
MAC e/s: Cork (lid), Saddle (crease), Chamomile (highlight)
L'Oreal Lineur Intense liquid liner - Carbon Black
Covergirl Lash Blast
Lips
MAC Spice lip pencil
Nars Strawberry Fields lipgloss
So now that I have another break, I'll try to post some more :)
<3
Artemis
No comments:
Post a Comment