Hi gentle readers :)
Just posting a couple of NOTDs instead of doing some class work, lol. Team Procrastination--I am Captain haha.
Here is OPI It's Totally Fort Worth It, from the Spring 2011 Texas Collection
Silver shot through with pink shimmer. Love! If I were to design a nail polish to reflect my personality it would be very similar to this color, except it would be darker--like a charcoal grey shimmer with tiny pink shimmers shot through it. Looking like candy paint on a car. Yeah :) But this is just fine. And the wear on this was great, about 5 days or so. This was 3 coats, so it's pretty sheer. I wish you could see the shimmers better...
And next is my current mani: Essie Coat Azure, also for Spring 2011.
I had to cut my nails down AGAIN! *haz a sad* I don't know what the problem is but my left thumb nail is acting like it's on drugs or something. And I don't want all the other nails to be dramatically longer so I have to keep them kind of short till it (and my right index finger) gets on the ball and grows out normally...I want no peelies or tears this spring and summer season, that is an order! Lol, like they have ears. Anyhoo, this is 2 coats and the wear could be way better; it began peeling the day after I applied it (currently on Day 3), so I will be changing either tonight or tomorrow (depends on how much classwork I complete, right?)...But it's such a gorgeous light-medium blue (think a cousin of Essie's Lapiz of Luxury) that I'll deal.
Okay, I gotta get back to my work, peeps :) I hope to get some more makeup related posts up soon.
Ta-ta for now <3
2 comments:
i was hoping that the pink shimmers would show more in the Fort Worth it :( oh well
Yeah, it's unfortunate, but I do have to say it's one of those colors I could wear everyday forever and not tire of it. Perhaps when I wear it again, I will try again.
Post a Comment