Thursday, August 5, 2010

UD Naked Palette Look

I have had this palette for weeks, and have been so enamored with colorful shadows, that I've been neglecting it. So today is the day. I often have a mixed feeling when it comes to shimmer (cuz of my eye shape), but I love this palette too much to not wear the shadow...

Face
Prescriptives Virtual Skin - Fresh Antelope
MAC Select Moisturecover - NW35/40
LM translucent powder
Cargo bronzer - dark
Nars cream blush - Gueule de Nuit

Eyes
Nars Eyeshadow primer
MAC Groundwork p/p
UD Naked Palette: Toasted, Smog, Darkhorse, Buck, Naked
MAC Vanilla e/s (highlight)
Waterline: UD 24/7 - Zero
L'Oreal Collagen mascara

Lips
MAC Spice l/l
MAC Spirit l/s
Nars Lip Lacquer - Cabiria






3 comments:

Jess said...

Hi, I have big round eyes like yours and I love how you do your makeup. DO you have any tutorials or videos on how to apply makeup. When I do it my eyes look even rounder and weird. Thanks!

Artemis said...

Hi Jess. I don't have any videos or tutorials at the moment, but I will try to see what I can put together. In the meantime, go to YouTube and look up "TheMakeupRepublic". Awilda's videos are great and I go back to her a lot for ideas to try for my eye shape. Hope this helps :)

Jess said...

Thanks for the youtube tip. I will definitely check out her page and thanks for taking the time to put something together, I really appreciate it!