Thursday, October 21, 2010

FOTD: Blurple Fun

Okie dokie, here's today's FOTD. I was bored with the neutrals and wanted to do some full-out color. It's been awhile. I'm not sure why sometimes it's easier to do the bright bold color combos, but the neutrals leave me "blah". Guess it just means, I need to practice more? Lol, anyhoo, on to the pics.








Here's what I used:
Face
Px Virtual Skin - Antelope
Becca Concealer - Syrup
Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Powder
Cargo Bronzer - Deep
Nars Blush - Dolce Vita
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish - Light Flush

Eyes
Base - UDPP, MAC Stars N Rockets
Lid - MAC Vibrant Grape, Deep Truth  + Prussian e/s (outer v), Digit (inner tear duct)
Liner - (upper) L'Oreal Lineur Intense Carbon Black; (lower) Stila Kajal - Sapphire
L'Oreal Collagen Mascara, CoverGirl Lash Blast Fusion

Lips
Nars lipstick - Pigalle
Nars lipgloss - Stolen Kisses

Have a great day!!

<3
A.

No comments: