Hey y'all! Here's the look I'm wearing today. I don't know why I put these colors together, I was just experimenting. But I actually like the finished look.
Check it out and let me know what you think :-)
Face
Becca Luminous Skin Colour - Tobacco
Becca Stick Foundation, Concealer duo - Syrup
Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Powder
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish - Brunette
Nars blush - Gilda
Eyes
Base: UDPP, MAC Bamboo e/s
Lid: MAC e/s - Free to Be (lid), Brown Script (outer corner), Handwritten (defined outer v), Creme de Miel (highlight)
Liner: MAC Photogravure technakohl, smudged with Handwritten e/s
Covergirl Lash Blast mascara
Lips
MAC lip pencil - Hodgepodge
Nars lipstick - Christina
Side note: Nars Christina lipstick is the BOMB! It's a gilded raspberry, and has a semi-matte formula, which is a different vibe considering the golden flecks of shimmer. But I love, love, love this. I think I will wear it again with no eye makeup and see how it rocks, too. Didn't plan to go intense with it today[and trust me, in real life the colors are rich, don't let the flash of my pics fool ya!], but I am sure happy I did :)
Peace <3,
A.
No comments:
Post a Comment