Monday, October 4, 2010

FOTD: Soft Satin Taupe Look

Hi peeps!
Happy Monday, hehe, whatever that means ;-)

I am so proud of myself that I have made it to Week 4 of my "gym-going project" (lol!), that I decided to wear a teeny bit of color today. I have not really worn Satin Taupe before, so I was unsure what to put with it, but I do really like this look. It's neutral, but different, which I am feeling right now...

Hope you like!

Face
Prescriptives All Skins 16-hour (Warm Medium Level 4)
Becca Concealer duo (Syrup)
Laura Mercier Translucent loose powder
Cargo Bronzer (Dark)
Nars Blush (Dolce Vita)

Eyes
[Brows: MAC Brun e/s, Spiked Brow pencil]
Base: UDPP, MAC Bamboo e/s
MAC e/s: Satin Taupe (lid), Soft Brown (crease), Mulch (outer corner), Chamomile (highlight)
MAC Dipdown fluidline
MAC Photogravure Technakohl (waterline)
Covergirl Lash Blast

Lips
Nars lipstick (Pigalle)
Nars lipgloss (Stolen Kisses)




Have a great day :)

<3,
Artemis

No comments: