Friday, March 7, 2008
Am I the only one who doesn't know about Aveda?
I think so, but in a couple of weeks that will no longer be the case. I went to an Aveda salon the other day after talking to a LHCF member who said there was this really cool stylist there that did black hair. After quizzing (read: GRILLING) his azz, I decided that I felt pretty comfortable with my hair in his hands.
Now for those of you who don't know, I have not been to a salon to really get my hair DONE in, like, years! So this is a big deal for me...
I'm not really feeling the self-relaxing thing anymore, so I really want someone I can trust to do this for me, and who better than an Aveda stylist who's been in the game for 20+ years!
When I finally end my 12 wk stretch, please believe I will post results lol...
Holla<3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment