Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I'm back! A few looks from the past week...

Hi all! Finally finished my first quarter as a graduate student. Very exciting. Thought I'd post a few looks to celebrate.

Here we go:

Eyes: UDPP, Goldmine, Steamy, Aquadisiac, Freshwater, Deep Truth, Soba, Ricepaper, Graphblack Technakohl, Loreal Voluminous, Clinique High Impact



Eyes: UDPP, Royal Hue Shadestick, Stars 'N' Rockets, Star Violet, Trax, Beautiful Iris, Naked Lunch, Blacktrack f/l, Rimmel Eye Kohl in Pure White, Loreal Voluminous, Clinique High Impact

Blush: Dollymix and Lovecrush, Warmed MSF

Lips: Loreal Colour Juice in Grape Soda




*This was my attempt at Eily311's "A Simple Look" on YouTube. I love her work!!*

Eyes: UDPP, , Sushi Flower, Scene 1, Texture, Espresso, Shroom, Blacktrack f/l, Rimmel Eye Kohl in Pure White, Loreal Voluminous, Clinique High Impact

Blush: Don't remember :(

Lips: Rimmel Spice l/l, Pinkarat





*This is a modified version of Eily311's look. Same technique, but brown instead of pink*
Eyes: UDPP, Bamboo, Soba, Espresso, Naked Lunch, Texture, Blacktrack f/l, Loreal Voluminous, Clinique High Impact

Lips: Cork l/l, Rimmel Birthday Suit l/s, Loreal Colour Juice in Caramel Creme

I don't remember what blush I used, but it was probably Sweet as Cocoa mixed with Warmed MSF.



Phew!!! That was a lot...

Hope you like these. I'm trying to experiment. Also trying to figure out the foundation thing still. My skin is clearing up, but still...I'm shiny from the sunscreen and it's so annoying...

Holla <3

No comments: