So I am on a personal mission to grow my hair to mid-back length (approx. 2 inches past bra-strap) and I am so excited because I am shoulder length and I can actually see it growing. If everything continues to go the way it's been, I'll be at APL (armpit length) by fall/winter time. I really think by like October.
Here's my hair inspiration (Amerie - I want the color too!)
I already know that I probably won't have as much thickness as she has, but I can't wait to try to grow to this length (besides, rollersets = <3)
The only problem I've been running into is keeping the blue-black shade truer, longer. I'm taking a break from permanent color for a little while, and will probably resume at the end of the summer.
*sigh* Forgive me while I drool...
Holla!
Monday, March 3, 2008
A Dream is a Wish your Hair makes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment