Saturday, March 22, 2008

Hair Wonders in my Mind

Ok, so I relaxed my hair last week and it came out reaaaaallly straight, hehe. I cut off one inch, and my ends feel so dang good. It looks thicker. I am waiting for the layers to grow out, so I'm no longer in a hurry to get to APL at the end of the year. I want blunt ends!!

Ahem, so basically even though I KNOW I need to trim on a regular basis, I guess I just forgot, and even though I cut off up to one inch, I really could trim 1/2" more...

So from here on out, I'll be making a point to trim on a regular basis again. My fine hair requires regular trims, and I'd just rather get rid of unhealthy ends now instead of chopping off progress later...

*sigh* A necessary evil ^_^

No comments: