Saturday, February 23, 2008

Blue-green FOTD

Hey there! Decided to take a research break (still writing my paper *sigh*) and post up my look for the day. I totally freaked the pizza guy out today, and I didn't know why, then I remembered I had on blue e/s lol! He did a double take and then wouldn't look me in the eye. Oh well... Enjoy :)

Here's what I used:

Face
Studio Stick
Studio Finish
Select Sheer Loose
Dollymix blush
Sweet as Cocoa (contour)
Warmed MSF

Eyes
UDPP
Aquadisiac e/s
Freshwater e/s
Deep Truth e/s
Nighttrain e/s (LE)
Soba e/s (for blending)
Blacktrack f/l
Rimmel pure white kohl liner
Voluminous in Carbon black

Lips
Cork l/l
Rimmel Flesh l/s
Palatial l/g (LE)




I want to work on finding the perfect lighting for pics in my apt, but it looks like the bathroom is the best place so far *rolls eyes* Also, I want to vary my color placement and see if I can really change the shape of my eye, or control the amount of visual prominence I have, like a volume switch. Eye shadow is amazing stuff, I tell ya :)

Skin care update: It's been a week since I started the Clinique Acne Solutions line, and I like it alright. The bumps I had are either gone or almost there, but now this chronic dryness issue is starting to bother me (sometimes my face is a little sore *eek*). Part of me wants to return the stuff and go back to using drugstore items, but I am going to give it some more time and see if the dryness gets better since I started using the toner and moisturizer only at bedtime, and using more gentle products (like my lovely Dove moisturizer for sensitive skin) in the morning (prior to my obligatory sunscreen, of course!) Hopefully I can get my clear skin back soon...I miss it terribly. I hate having to wear full coverage makeup because 1) it's not covering as much as I'd like and 2) it feels like a mask when I do get it to cover. Ah, c'est la vie!!

Holla!

No comments: