Hey there!
I wanted to get back in the swing of wearing a full face most days, and it's sunny outside, so this is what I came up with. Just started using Clinique Acne Solutions kit today so hopefully my skin will respond. It's been so frustrating because I've been going through so much stress and my skin is just freaked out by it. Everything I have tried that used to work so well, just won't. So now I'm trying new stuff. Keeping my fingers crossed.
Anyhoo, here's what I used:
Face
Prescriptives Virtual Matte
Studio Finish concealor
NYC translucent loose powder
Metal Rock MSF
Warmed MSF
Dollymix blush
Lovecrush blush
Eyes
Beautiful Iris e/s
Handwritten e/s
Plum Dressing e/s
Stars 'N' Rockets e/s
Ricepaper e/s
Graphblack Technakohl
Loreal Lash Architect Mascara - Black
Lips
Nude lipliner
Rimmel Dare l/sPinkarat lustreglass
Monday, February 18, 2008
Purple FOTD
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment