Sunday, February 17, 2008

Neutral FOTD

Hey guys!!

Just wanted to post a FOTD in celebration of my brand new foundation shade! I'm so excited to finally have a base color I can live in without having to shellac my face, lol! Now while I am a hardcore MAC snob, my quest for the perfect MAC foundation left me depressed and with irritated skin. But then I decided to test out Prescriptives and I am in love. And I didn't even have to plunk down the $$ for a custom blend!




All products are MAC unless otherwise noted:

Face
Prescriptives Virtual Matte in Fresh Antelope
Studio Finish Concealer in NW40
Select Sheer Loose Powder in NC45
Blush in Sweet as Cocoa and Ambering Rose
MSF in Warmed

Eyes
Soba e/s
Handwritten e/s
Naked Lunch e/s
Ricepaper e/s
Espresso e/s
Technakohl liner in Graphblack
Loreal Voluminous mascara in Carbon Black

Lips
Cork lipliner
Rimmel Flesh l/s

No comments: