Thursday, February 21, 2008

Sunshine FOTD

Hey what's up? I'm at home procrastinating (I have a paper due on Sun) and it's raining and dreary outside...So I decided to put some sunny makeup on. I've been trying to study different ways to use color to change and/or flatter my eye shape and this is one look I like to experiment with (using lighter colors and putting them on the lid in atypical parts of the lid). So lemme know what you think :)

Here's what I used:

Face
Prescriptives Virtual Matte foundation
Studio Finish concealer
Select Sheer Loose powder
Dollymix blush
Sweet as Cocoa blush (contour)
Warmed MSF

Eyes
UDPP
Revlon Illuminance Creme Eyeshadow in Skinlights (the pink one in the palatte)
Scene 1 e/s
Amber Lights e/s
Naked Lunch e/s
Goldmine e/s
Ricepaper (highlight)
Blacktrack f/l
Voluminous Carbon Black (I think I need to buy a lash primer...)

Lips
Rimmel Dare l/s
Love Nectar l/g
































On a side note, my skin is clearing up super fast (despite this huge pimple that decided to set up shop on the side of my nose! Grr), and it hasn't been a week I believe. Go Clinique A.S. It's your b-day, lol! The only thing I don't like is that it's a little drying, so I'm gonna reduce my usage to once daily for a bit. But all's fair in love and moisturizer, haha!!!

No comments: